[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 19 16:19:48 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 19

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  49  Mults = 48  Total Score = 2,352

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Started on 7 MHz for 8 Q's S/P. My own CQ's
netted absolute zero. Checked the RBN-spots
for the 1300Z session. The USA condx were
at least 4 S-points above normal on 14 MHz.
Got 48 dB and 46 dB spots from KM3T and
K1TTT, but during the 1900Z session no
USA-spotters for RBN at all. My own CQ
on 14 MHz netted only K7SV and DM6EE...
Had to spend a lot of time in calling
the weak A/K/N/W's (KC1KUG strongest).

Changing between bands takes me a couple
of minutes due to MFJ-tuner cranking and
all handwork on the PA. Sri Bob, I2WIJ.
Heard on 14 MHz late in the session S/P.

X-ray flux around A8-level, geomag K = 1.
Sporadic E making blankets and cutting out
regular areas like England, full or partial.

Cheers/73, Zaba #1856 CWops.