[3830] CWopsT AA0IZ Academy Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 20 00:08:30 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 20

Call: AA0IZ
Operator(s): AA0IZ
Station: AA0IZ

Class: Academy Single Op HP
QTH: NEWBERG, OREGON

Total:  19  Mults = 19  Total Score = 361

Club: CWOPS - CW ACADEMY

Comments:

Oh my goodness.. the band was brutal tonight. A lot of stations were out there,
and my waterfall was shoulder to shoulder. However, it was a challenge with
those QSB ocean rollers tonight. I was feeling queasy with the 40m band ups and
downs. Hi hi!

Not my best score by a long shot, but I still had fun and I worked many familiar
stations. Thank you for coming out tonight folks!

73 and see you in the next one, Jack