[3830] YOTA YL3JA(@YL1S) SOAB-Youth HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 23 11:59:58 EDT 2021

                    YOTA Contest - 2021

Call: YL3JA
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: YL1S

Class: SOAB-Youth HP
QTH:

   80:   93     12     45
   40:  154     47     61
   20:  204    182     71
   15:   48      0     31
   10:    2      0      2
---------------------------
Total:  501    241    210  Total Score = 379,680

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't know what to expect from this event, but turned quite fun. With a bit
more activity it really could be a fun event. Not bad for the first time.
I would like to see different power categories and maybe also only SSB or CW
categories.
Participated with basically WRTC setup TB+wires. Kenwood TS2000DSP + Kenwood
TL922A for a bit more fun. 500-600w.
Nice signals form NA, but seems like there wasn't too much activity from there.
All continents in less than 12h in this type of event is great achievement.
Just an hour after YOTA contest I also took part in Baltic contest. One weekend,
two events.
TNX, Kas for letting me in.
CU in next ones.
73 Kris