[3830] CWopsT W6KC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 27 00:05:51 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 27

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Manzanita, OR
Operating Time (hrs): .75

Total:  25  Mults = 23  Total Score = 575

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I’m on vacation operating portable on the Oregon coast in Manzanita OR.  Using
a 60 ft EFLW zig-zagged through the trees at about 25ft and my Yaesu FT991A
running 100 watts.

I did a POTA this afternoon from K-2845, Nehalem Bay State Park, about 4 miles
south of Manzanita.  It was very successful mostly on 20M CW for a total of 48
QSOs including VY1JA, Maine and Brazil. Rig was the same FT991A with a 36 Ft
EFLW at about 20ft.

73,  Jim W6KC/7