[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 27 23:08:12 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - May 28

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:   4      3
   80:  11      9
   40:  12      9
   20:  14     10
   15:   6      5
Total:  47     37  Total Score = 1,739

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I have four antennas again!  A huge thanks to K8MR and AF8A for their visit
today to my QTH to repair my downed 20M dipole and a bad coax connector on the
feedline to my 80M dipole.  It made a big difference and I felt louder on 20 and
80.  Just in time for unassisted WPX this weekend.  Thanks much Jim and Greg.
Nice to work VP5/K4BAI tonight.  Surprising that I worked W9RE on 40; he almost
never hears me.

See you this weekend as NC8C, the call of the North Coast Contesters.

73, Hal W1NN remote at tokyo