[3830] WPX CW W4SSF SOAB Rookie LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 30 20:28:18 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W4SSF
Operator(s): W4SSF
Station: W4SSF

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Rookie
QTH: East TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Picked up K3IE,N8UM,AD4EB,N4ZZ. A couple of them more than once. Hope I didn't
forget anyone. This was my first WPX contest and had fun doing it. Next time
I'll try to break the 600 mark. I learned something in the last half hour that
should help me next time. For some reason my telnet went out in the last 15
minutes or so, don't know what that was about. Thanks guys for the qso's!!!