[3830] WPX CW AA8TA SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 30 20:46:22 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Columbus, OH, USA

Have not done one of these in a while but decided to try out my "new"
antenna.  Raised my almost-on-the-ground dipole to an inverted-V about 3 times
higher than it was.  Got many EU stations, many countries I have not heard for a
few years.  So that was nice.  Still cannot get out to the west, especially the
Pacific and Asian areas.  Lots of activity as expected.  40 meters was hot as
expected.  Some action on 15.  20 meters not as good as I was hoping for.

Tnx fer the Qs es have fun!