[3830] WPX CW KM4FOC(WA1FCN) SOSB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 30 20:38:01 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KM4FOC
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: AL

Total:  861  Prefixes = 484  Total Score = 1,184,832

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I only operated SB 40 so I can only speak of that band. This was one of the
best 40 mtr contest in many years. I was able for the first time in my whole
ham life to get on 7025 and CQ for 4 hours straight! Something low power
people almost never see. This included a frequency battle of 20 minutes. He
finally QSY'ed !
I don't normally operate assisted in WPX but new
rules forced me to use assistance. I operate many contest assisted anyway.
  Antenna a 2 element beam at 70 ft.  I put it up about 7 years ago and say
the same thing I did the first year I used it   Amazing !!
    BoB WA1FCN