[3830] WPX CW WQ5L SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 30 21:58:00 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH:

TS-590SG @100W, C4 @35'

Classic overlay fits my operating style perfectly so ran with that. Very happy
with this score, I wasn't expecting to break 1M by much if at all.

20 and 40 to Europe did not disappoint. Asia, though, very few and far between
(except when UP2L and UP0L answered my CQ at the same time). 15 and 10 were
mostly E-skip on Saturday. High rate, fun, but low on points. Maybe next year 15
will be back in business for DX runs. Thanks to all for the Qs!