[3830] WPX CW WK7S(K6LL) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 30 23:22:34 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WK7S
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ

   20: 1405

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I almost made the full 32 hours of operation, but was literally falling asleep
repeatedly on Sunday afternoon, so I took a one-hour nap.  There's not much time
for conventional sleep between the nighttime European opening on 20 and the
early morning JA opening on 40. This is really not a healthful activity for a 77
year old person.

Conditions were fair for this part of the sunspot cycle, but lightning static
made for unpleasant copy at times.  Generally, it was fun.

Operating conditions here:
K3/AL-1500
48' tower with tribander, short 2-el 40, and 80/160 wires.

Next up is Field Day, but they say that's not really a contest - bwahahaha!

.