[3830] WPX CW K8GL SOSB20 Unassisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 31 10:11:02 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K8GL
Operator(s): K8GL
Station: K8GL

Class: SOSB20 HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: MI

   20: 1773

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Conditions were definitely interesting! At 1430Z Sunday morning it sounded like
a 20 db pad was inserted in my antenna.  Thankfully it didn't last.

The steady stream of interesting prefixes is always a highlight of this contest.
 Thanks for all the contacts! And it was nice to work some "Newbies"
who I gladly QRS'd for.

I use two NU8A-designed 2 element quads on 2.7 meter booms.  One is at 20M and
the other is at 22M. They seem to do the job.

Greg K8GL