[3830] WPX CW K6NR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 31 12:53:07 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Propagation on 10 meters was minimal, on 15 quite a bit
better but not great, but boy did 20 meters make up for
them both.  It stayed up later than I could.  I spent
minimal time on 80m, a little more on 40, but my local
noise is a killer.  I did complete "Worked 6
Bands ND7K and NR6O" however.  Really enjoyed the contest,
thanks to everyone for the QSOs.

   Dana

Station: K3 -> KPA1500, ran 1200 watts or so
SOAPBOX: 4L 20 meter @ 60 feet, 5L 15 meter @ 48’,
SOAPBOX: 5L 10 meter @ 48’
SOAPBOX: 40 meter 4 Square, 80 meter top loaded vertical