[3830] WPX CW N9NM SOAB Classic Unassisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 31 13:06:17 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic Unassisted
QTH: STX

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was on only 12 hours due to some storms in our area, but I still had lots of
fun with this contest. It was neat to see 15 meters open again, and I was
surprised to work DX on 20 meters until 10 PM. Also there was DX from many
countries on all the bands. I mostly did S&P, and had a great time!

Many thanks to all of the ops who tried so hard to hear me.
You really made my day!