[3830] CQWW SSB G4ANT(@G0DWV) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 05:32:17 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: G4ANT
Operator(s): G0DWV G7SOZ M0NKR
Station: G0DWV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO02pr

  160:   88     5       32
   80:  478    14       67
   40:  351    26       80
   20: 1220    36      100
   15:  824    31      100
   10:  397    28       77

Club: Norfolk Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Hi all
Thanks for all the Q's & Pts, what a great weekend, good freinds helping in
our M/S entry, great conditions, especially 10m.
Murphy arrived 3 weeks before, when Prep for the contest began, work included
swoping out a rotator, and adding 3L 12/17m beam to mast, which all went well.
However after reinstalling the antennas i was chasing SWR and continuity issues
on the 17-4, 40m beampart. It was usable, but down on how it usually performs.
Still a little work to do.
Once we kicked off at ooooz we forgot about that and had great fun.... murphy
did turn up again on sunday AM when Multradio developed a fault, swopped out to
another rig (didnt fixed  issue completely), turned out to be a faulty coax
patch lead which went out! go figure. All adds to the fun for the station
manager!

Station- IC7851 & ProIII, Expert 2k /TL922 Amps, 17-4 @30m, C31XR at 28m,80m
4Sq,80/160m dipoles, RX bevs x 4, warm shack and good fun.

See you in the contest, 73
G4ANT
ops G0DWV, G7SOZ, M0NKR