[3830] CQWW SSB G6T(G4MKP) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 06:00:03 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: G6T
Operator(s): G4MKP
Station: G6T

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Cambridge

  160:   47     5       27
   80:  132    10       43
   40:  170    14       63
   20:  409    22       62
   15:  278    28       83
   10:   93    21       36
------------------------------
Total: 1129   100      314  Total Score = 833,382

Thanks for the Qs.
I had one complaint of causing splatter 5kHz up on 15m on Sunday morning. I did
check on my own SDR and could not see anything unusual. I did however go QRT
after this complaint since to continue would have been reckless if I did have a
transmission problem. Checking my signal this morning after the contest does not
show any wideband emission from fc. If anyone has an SDR recording or other
information on my signal around 21.386 on Sunday around 1030-1100z, I would be
grateful.

Conditions were superb for me. To be called by several VKs (genuine s7-8 on my
meter) on 10m was a nice surprise. On the whole, a very enjoyable contest albeit
 truncated due to the above complaint.
cheers,
Tel/G6T/G4MKP