[3830] CQWW SSB VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 06:52:19 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI

  160:  114     8       33
   80:  124    12       35
   40: 1055    20       84
   20: 1578    25       95
   15: 1464    26       90
   10:  185    16       46

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Only one funny moment - a US operator called me below the US 40m phone band to
tell me I was out of the band. I explained I was in Canada and the band
allocation was different. He said, "That's not fair."

I couldn't get a run going on 10m when it opened Sunday. Most EUs came back to
me on my 1st call, so it was puzzling.

It is great to be able to get back to PEI. Next weekend I'll be doing SS CW from
here for the first time.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT