[3830] CQWW SSB VY2LI SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 07:17:16 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PEI

   40:   16     5        8
   20:   55     7       26
   15:   50     7       21

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

So, this must be what's it's like to operate QRp! Low power and low wires seem
about the same. Particularly, frustrating on 40M. All in all, a great time! Very
casual operation with an hour here, an hour or so there. N1MM says 11 hours, but
I think that is greatly exaggerated. 100% S & P. Greatest disappointment was
leaving 9K2 on the table. Was surprised to hear him very well calling CQ and
showing GREEN on N1MM with not that many takers. Surely, I can work him. No joy!
Kudos to the N1MM crew...worked perfectly, but then I am not a power user. Some
great ears out there...thanks for the Qs. 73, Bill

FT-950, N1MM+
20 & 40m WIRES @ 7' AGL