[3830] CQWW SSB DD4A(@DK5QN) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 08:17:01 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: DD4A
Operator(s): DK5QN DL1YAW
Station: DK5QN

Class: M/S LP
QTH: JO42EA

  160:  171     6       40
   80:  575    16       69
   40:  501    26      100
   20:  513    34      112
   15:  931    36      115
   10:  453    33      103

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First contest with our new contest call "DD4A".
Great band conditions, nice to see 10 and 15m in a very good shape.
Some good runs in the peak of the band openings, even with low power.
Very hard to work all the multipliers with LP, in some cases we called a hundred
times our call for 1 QSO, thanks to all stations who copy.
Operation with 2 OPs (thanks pete, DL1YAW) was hard, so the time on was 44h,
oh boy, we getting older....
And now a lot of work to rebuild the station and put down all the additional
antennas, but thats the hobby we live for...
Over all a nice and successful contest with my very best friend pete.
Thanks for all contacts and see (hear) you next.

Joe, DK5QN  (DD4A)