[3830] CQWW SSB ON6NL SO(A)AB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 08:52:55 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Kinrooi

  160:   43     4       19
   80:  145     8       44
   40:  175    10       51
   20:  205    16       56
   15:  135    22       48
   10:  172    19       45

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Combing SSB and QRP do make a contest a challenge and that is just as I like
it!
A big thank-you to all the operators that pulled me out of the noise.
Expecting a CME I started to hunt for multipliers on the highest open band.
After 48 hours I was still doing that!
Very strange conditions. Only 3 JA's and 1 zone 3 in the contest. Hardly any
Asia and Pacific. Also on 80 and 160 difficult to the East. LZ9W was green on 80
till almost the last hour.
10 meter is the band that you need for QRP to get points, and it was there.
S&P has it advantages. Found 7P8RU on 10 and TF3T on 80 CQing. Almost lost
PY0F as he logged me as N6NL. Glad to redo the QSOs on Sunday in spite of the
enormous pile-up.
IC7610 at 5 W, KT34a and inverted Vees at 20 meters up