[3830] CQWW SSB N5EE SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 09:01:16 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 12:37

   80:    3     3        3
   40:   35    14       23
   20:  182    27       62
   15:  218    23       66
   10:  144    13       33

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I'm not a phone op but I really enjoyed working part time in this test.
Conditions and participation were as good as I can remember.  Everything was
S&P for me with the exception of a 30 minute 10M run on Saturday to Zone 11
(that was a blast).  Another highlight was listening to my Q with PI8RS who live
streamed the entire contest.  Tnx for the Q's and new ones in the log.

Kenny, N5EE

Flex 6600 w Maestro
Moseley PRO 67B up 55'
EFHW up 40'