[3830] CQWW SSB W4DD SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 09:43:29 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W4DD
Operator(s): W4DD
Station: W4DD

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  777    28       89

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

What an interesting contest weekend.  I suspect it was just a temporary uptick
but time will tell.

Power company cleared the big noise to the East before the contest but I still
have one more PLN source to the east to find and have them fix.  That should
help the noise floor by another 6dB.

Could hear and work the VK's and ZL's right at the noise floor with no problems.
Could plainly hear JA7OWD for the double mult but he did not seem to hear any
US, only SA.  No other JA's heard.