[3830] CQWW SSB N6DW M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 10:47:47 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA

   40:   19     6       15
   20:   42   108       19
   15:   68    14       43
   10:   32     7       19

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: K3, P3, KPA500
Ant: KAT500, Mosley MP3 Tribander @45 ft, 80/40 OCF Dipole, 160/80/40 trap
dipole

I knew this was going to be a busy weekend, so I didn't plan on a lot of
operating.  I also didn't plan on a software problem (probably caused by power
outage before the contest). I have a K3, P3, KPA500 and KAT500,  After a couple
of hours of operating, they stopped talking to each other, and it  took me
several hours to sort out.  By Saturday noon, things were working, but I had
little time on Sunday, so ......