[3830] CQWW SSB K1LZ M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 10:51:51 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K1ZM K3JO VY2MA K1VR K1LZ
Station: K1LZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ME

  160:   78    13       53
   80:  362    20       83
   40:  635    30      113
   20: 1458    37      122
   15: 1305    33      130
   10:  401    25      104

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My new QTH in state of ME  works fantastic .
  This  is what you can do with  unfinished  setup and unfinished  antennas .
The work start 6 months  ago  and will be not finish this year unfortunately
.We will be completely ready for the next contest season although i really
wanted to be ready .
The important is that everything that has been built so far and tested meets mt
expectations.
 Thanks to everyone who helped me build this QTH.
 Special TNX to my friends  Jeff K1ZM , Fred K1VR , Velimir K3JO , Roma VY2MA
who operate the contest in this unfinished setup .
 TNX to  all friends  who give as contacts on this contest. See you all next
time !
 Krassy K1LZ