[3830] CQWW SSB KH7M(N6TJ) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 11:59:10 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): N6TJ
Station: KH7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Big Island

  160:   16     7        6
   80:  205    15       21
   40:  607    26       38
   20:  745    33       63
   15: 1425    30       55
   10: 1191    23       46

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was good to return to Hawaii for this contest after a three years hiatus.
And great to have 10 meters again sound like 10 meters. All in all conditions
and I seemed a little flat here. Or maybe it’s my 82 years and realizing now
that it’s better to be younger

K3LR was an excellent beacon on 160 but neither a loud PJ2T or RT0F could hear
me there and where was everyone else?

 I only put in about 40 hours and anticipating a CME blackout that never
happened, I’m wishing I could have a Do Over on this weekend
So I plan to return in three weeks for WW Code knowing what I know now.
My first CQ WW was 1955 and it’s nice to work so many decades of radio
contesting friends.
Thanks to my hosts Max and Kathy for their hospitality and good food.

73, Jim Neiger. N6TJ