[3830] CQWW SSB XE2X SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 14:16:41 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: XE2X
Operator(s): XE2X
Station: XE2X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

I had no plans to do anything in this contest, I arrived at the station on
Sunday at noon and turned on the radio, there was the 10m band as I had not seen
it for many years, full of stations from all over, and I said well let's go to
try to give the multiplier to someone in which we prepare the food, only 3.5
hours, the little that I was on the radio gave me the impression that the 15m
band was better than the 20m band and of course the 10m band something funny ,,
CU on the CW part..