[3830] CQWW SSB WB1DX SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 17:40:15 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WB1DX
Operator(s): WB1DX
Station: WB1DX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Sturbridge, MA

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    3     3        3
   40:   59     6       26
   20:  239    23       67
   15:  307    19       80
   10:  264    16       51

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Turned out to be a fun time. Been away for quite a few years and I wasn't
planning a big effort at all due to family commitments and other plans. Went to
go see Tab Benoit Friday evening so I didn't get started until Saturday morning.
Put in a decent effort on Saturday thinking that the predicted solar event would
destroy the bands later on and the rest of the weekend would be a bust. SWR
issues kept me off 40/80. Rain induced it would seem.

Sunday I had to head to my Mom's in the morning to take care of some things
around her house. When I got back, 15 meters was FULL of Europeans. It was a
real blast. Set a goal for 500k which I blew by, so I shot for 1k Q's. Came up
short. Needed 40 and 80...

All S&P.

Thanks all for the contacts, and for putting up with this rusty operator. See
you in the CQWW CW.