[3830] CQWW SSB K3YDX SOSB15 Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 19:23:33 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K3YDX
Operator(s): K3YDX
Station: K3YDX

Class: SOSB15 LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:  87     18       50
Total:  87     18       50  Total Score = 15,504

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I planned to be all band but the connection box for the wire antenna was so
corroded from the salt air and water that it had no connectivity.  I salvaged
enough wire for a 15 meter dipole and hung it from the low balcony/deck.  Plenty
going on from FM25 so I would sweep the band down, take a break, sweep the band
up, take a break; well you get the picture.  Happy to see so much activity.