[3830] CQWW SSB HG3N(HA3LN) SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 19:52:37 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HG3N

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: EEU

   20: 2865    39      144

.

That was a concern what the CME will cause on Sat when it hits the Earth but
fortunately it was not that bad...

The way most challenging SSB contest ever. Fact, 20m is always crowded but now
one could have been happy if the neighbor was "only" 1kHz away and not
closer.

Hat off to the not a few operators mainly in US and JA who were forbearing to
wait until I could find out their call. It was frustrating to "feel"
the
callers covered by the QRM having no chance to hear them.
The absolute low was when this story started to be valid to EU QSOs as well.

On the other hand I had 100+ VK/ZL on Sat morning. ZM4T over LP was as loud
as a local broadcaster. JA LP direction was significantly better than the SP.

Really tough final hours on cqcontest.net. Literally every QSO counted to keep
the distance. Closer to the end it became kinda "mining". Definitely
gave
extra motivational boost.

Thanks to everyone for the calls and the perseverance to repeat, and repeat,
and repeat...

CU in the CW leg.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN / HG3N