[3830] CQWW SSB N6HI SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 21:42:34 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ

   20:   4      3        3
   15:  14     10        9
   10:   9      4        7
------------------------------
Total:  27     17       19  Total Score = 2,232

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

QRP - 5W to a 20 Foot Wire thrown in a tree out my window.
I was in and out of the shack, spending time when I could,
Just playing around a bit when I could find time to operate.
The great SFI and pretty sunspots seemed as thought they
nearly met their match when the CME arrived from the X flare.
SSB is not really my thing, but this was still a very fun contest.
15m was actually more productive for me overall, but WOW,
it was sure exciting to have 10 meters open for this contest!
My hearty congrats and THANKS to all for your patience.
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS! -73- John N6HI