[3830] CQWW SSB W0MB M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 21:50:46 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB K0XM
Station: W0MB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MO

   80:   15     9       12
   40:   90    23       46
   20:  216    30       73
   15:  220    27       72
   10:  134    20       41
------------------------------
Total:  675   109      244  Total Score = 653,403

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Nts:IC7610, TL922A, PRO67A at 60, 75 Dipole at 55, 160/75 vertical, N1MM+. K0XM came
over and we tried a m/s and it went pretty good. 10 meters was in good shape as
last year just worked state side and we did 20 zones and 41 countries this year.
We just gave a try to see how things worked and what could be done. k0xm did
about 80 qso's and had a head ache and left before I could get some sleep. I was
dead tired and needed sleep so we lost time to that. With a little planning I
think that we could come up with a better score. Not having the auto amp sure
would have made things a lot easier. Need to have another 75 meter antenna as
was just limited to one that was n/s facing, and the 80/160 vertical was not
right. Just things to work on and talk about and we will get it done. Maybe next
year.