[3830] CQWW SSB W2NPT M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 1 23:37:01 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W2NPT
Operator(s): W2DLT NP4H KD2KLN N2AAM WA2BAU KB2FMH W2MSA W2JC N2JLF
Station: W2NPT

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NJ

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   30     9       15
   20:  132    14       41
   15:  124    21       54
   10:   82    11       32

Club: FAIR LAWN ARC

Comments:

The club, just prior to the covid lockdown, installed a nice new multi-band beam
and raised the tower another section and invested in a Flex 6400M and a Flex
6400 ... this was really our first chance to put them all on the air seriously!
We have an amazing blind operator who, by Saturday night, was tuning, contacting
and logging about 95% UN-assisted by anyone else!  He was so excited, and so
were all of us.  Several members who had not really contested before seem to
have gotten 'bit by the bug.'