[3830] CQWW SSB KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 00:36:06 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS WR7T KI7Y W7ZB KR7X KE7AUB
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR

  160:    6     5        4
   80:   45    14       20
   40:  338    28       56
   20:  601    35       97
   15:  427    29       73
   10:  153    17       30

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fewer Q's, WAY more multipliers, 70% increase over last year's score in this
contest!

I guess if you're going to have a CME storm, do it with the solar flux @ 110!
In truth, not nearly the disaster we were expecting .  Fun Fun Fun to have 15
and 10m making it tough to know which band to go to!

Thanks to Mark W7ZB, Jim KI7Y, Hank KR7X, Andy KE7AUB and Phil WR7T for spending
a beautiful weekend here keeping the station on the air ... (actually, they used
the excuse to not have to rake leaves I think!)

See you in the CW test shortly

73 Kevin K7ZS for PDXRCC KT7E