[3830] CQWW SSB VR2XAN SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 00:40:54 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: VR2XAN
Operator(s): VR2XAN
Station: VR2XAN

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Peng Chau Island
Operating Time (hrs):

   10: 2415    35      107
------------------------------
Total: 2415    35      107  Total Score = 869,040

Club: Typhoon Signal 9 Contest Group

Comments:

10 meters are finally back!

After years, finally, I have had my first small pileup of NA stations on 10m. On
Saturday evening, by Long Path with zones 4 and 5, and then on Sunday morning,
on Short Path, with Zones 3 and 4.

Stations from Zones 7, 8, and 9 remain extremely difficult to hear and to
contact.

Missed zones 2, 7, 8, 34, and 40.

Incredible activity by the Brazilian stations.

My new antenna set up with the 5 elements LJ-105CA and the 3 el LJ-103BA (for
the second direction) worked greatly!

See you in the CQWW CW

Best 73
Alberto