[3830] CQWW SSB LZ9W M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 03:12:12 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ1PM LZ1UQ LZ1FG LZ1KU LZ1VS LZ1WDX LZ1PJ LZ6DX LZ2UU LZ2CJ LZ2HQ LZ2YO LZ3UP LZ3FM
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik

  160:   712    14       66
   80:  2018    27      104
   40:  3391    35      128
   20:  3557    38      137
   15:  2475    38      137
   10:  1165    34      105
-------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

CONDX - weird, but amazing. I personally after so many years of contesting have
not worked so many VKs,ZLs,KLs, KH6s on 20m as far as I could remember.
China participation looks increased and YB activity, too.

40m stayed open for 48 hours, 20m closed for about 4-5 hours only, 10m opening
to USA made me remember good old days, especially an ARRL 10m contest back in
1979.

First time everything worked fine without a single technical problem. Having new
radios on all working places made reception significantly better. Well done
YAESU.

Race on livescore with guys at EW5A and YT5A was a thrill. Pitty M6T and DF0HQ
were not on livescore,too. May be contest committee may consider requirement for
all top score contenders to be obliged to be on livescore ? This will make
things much more exciting ;-)

Good we were able to get together in spite of new CV-19 wave here.

See you all in CW part. CALL US !

73 ! Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W Contest Team