[3830] CQWW SSB OP5T(ON4DS) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 07:33:14 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: OP5T
Operator(s): ON4DS
Station: ON4DS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JO21GD

  160:    6     2        6
   80:   68     4       33
   40:  455    18       65
   20:  182    18       57
   15:  225    20       65
   10:   70    11       19
------------------------------
Total: 1006    73      245  Total Score = 502,122

Club: Contest Club Belgium

Comments:

Hello fellow hams ,

After moving to another qth , this was a first attempt to contest from here .
Antennas are very basic :

Vertical for 80 ( 160 ...), deltaloop on 40 m that served also on 20 and 10 m
via an old T match tuner .

Rig FTDX 5000 + some Microham aid .

First contest with my new (pre COVID) Acom 1200 S . Worked as a charm even with
Vox control . Available footswitch was put to rest on the second day .
I am soo happy to have a long garden now even with allmost overhead HT lines .

I had a ball and am still a happy ham after doing this CQ WW since 1971...Time
flies .

Let us remember in a solemn moment all the good friends we lost since last year
. May they all RIP .

Thanks for the many qso's and sorry for those who called but that I could not
copy.

Let's try again in the CW leg .

Best 73 ,

Jim ON4DS / OP5T