[3830] CQWW SSB YT5A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 19:09:56 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: YT5A
Operator(s): YT1AD YT1HA YT2T YU1AU YU1BV YU1KX YU2FG YU5BOX YU6DX YU8A YU9DX Z30A RC5A RO6L
Station: YT5A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Vitanovac

  160:   735    14       63
   80:  1856    24       94
   40:  3042    36      124
   20:  3511    38      134
   15:  2439    38      133
   10:  1047    34      101
-------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Another exciting -- CQ WW --  contest with old friends.

Before the contest, we had two goals to achieve. Install new antennas, and break
the YU M/M record. We did it.

We claimed a NEW YU M/M record, by more than 5 million points than the previous
one. Also, some brave guys had a new task to set up new antennas for 40/10M
during the contest. They did that. Special thanks to Sima, YT3M who was on the
mast all time!

After a great job, we tested the new 10M antenna (6el rotary, 25M high) on
Sunday and it did a great result. It looks like a monster. Propagation on
Saturday was pretty weird for the EU/NA, but the opening to AS was great. Sunday
was much better for NA.

Also, a few technical problems on 15M where we lost a lot of points on both
days. Murphy visited us...

Anyway, many thanks to our guest operators Elena RC5A and Oleg RO6L for a great
weekend. We had a great time. Also, for the first time with us, young operator
Bogdan, YU5BOX who did well.

Congratulations to the EW8A and LZ9W teams on a great race! It was interesting
to follow the last few hours. We'll see how everything will be after
cross-checking. We missed some multipliers for a better position, but we are
satisfied.

BIG thanks to Hrane YT1AD for hospitality and great support. We enjoyed every
moment.

...and thanks to everyone who called us.

See you ALL in CW part.

73, YT5A team