[3830] CQWW SSB PY2YU SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 2 21:49:32 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: PY2YU
Operator(s): PY2YU
Station: PY2YU

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Sao Miguel Arcanjo

   10: 3885    34      129

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Rig: TS-590S
Amp: Alpha 91b
Ant: 5 El. Yagi Short Boom

No meter is like 10 meters (by PP5JR).

What a pleasure to run pile-ups on this band.

I arrived on the station about 2 hours before the start. Turned on the old
notebook and it started to crash (!!). Opened it and I retired one of two ram
card and the problem was solved.

All the contest ran easy. The only multiplier that I heard and I didn't work was
RT8U for zone 18 via long path.

Saturday afternoon PY2RAF arrived at the station to see how I work a contest.
Thanks for visit, Rodrigo.

Congratulations for all south american stations, in special for brazilian guys
which did a solid entry at SSB part. I hope they would it again on CW part :-).

See you next. contest.

73/DX

PY2YU - Tom
Araucaria DX Group