[3830] CWopsT NG7M Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 3 16:08:32 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 3

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Utah

Total:  165  Mults = 165  Total Score = 27,225

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Apologies for some guys I couldn't dig out... the band was long I suspect with
these stations.  I really was trying.  And I need to mention AE1N who stuck with
me... I dug him out and sent an exchange, as in an ESP callsign copy.  And then
other stations called that were stronger and I moved on.  AE1N came back a Q or
2 later and completed it.  Class act there.  Sorry about that Lane (Layne).  I
had you the first time!

20 was outstanding here in Utah... sounded great and some of the signals were
just crazy loud.  With the Elecraft K4 not having the superhet at this point, I
swear I really miss that.  I feel like the strong adjacent guys (good crazy
strong signals) are overloading the K4 ADC and I miss the K3 at the moment when
those close signals get this strong.  Am I smoking something?  Maybe... I love
the sound of the K4, don't get me wrong, but I'm looking forward to that
superhet gadget and I want to see what it is like in conditions like we had
today.  Some signals were just ear splitting loud!  I love it.  Max NG7M