[3830] CWopsT N5JB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 3 16:18:17 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 3

Call: N5JB
Operator(s): N5JB
Station: N5JB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: near Dallas

Total:  68  Mults = 68  Total Score = 4,624

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Seems my amp did not like the the rain wet connectors after months of being hot
and dry and probably became a bit loose. Time to tighten them once again. Missed
the 1300z session because of all the the rain. We needed it, though. Gotta keep
the lakes full so we can have a drink of water and a shower. Next week when we
are back to CST I doubt this night owl will make the 1300z sessions at 7AM here
near Dallas. That's still practically the middle of the night!!