[3830] CQWW SSB ED1R M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 4 05:37:21 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): DH1TW EA1CJ EA1TL EB1RL EC1KR EA4AOC EB4A
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA

  160:  295    13       57
   80: 1224    21       92
   40: 2164    32      109
   20: 2261    38      134
   15: 2223    38      128
   10: 1573    35      112

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Hi all, very fun contest, bad weather in central EA all weekend. Very happy with
the visit of DH1TW (DL) and EA1CJ (SP).

We have worked hard, only 3 stn, we have done many qso with 2VFO to get mults
but it is not enough, we need to install our inbands again to be higher (we will
return).

The antenna of 160 and one vertical of 80 have fallen to the ground due to the
wind. At the end of the contest we had problems with the Triplexer 4O3A of Tower
1 (we have to review) since it´s the first time it fails in almost 8-10 years.

We have worked with 2 x FTDX101D and the truth is that we are very happy with
this new equipment.

Thanks for the online competition as it makes it much more fun, especially ES9C,
CR6K, PX2A and 9A7A, why aren't the rest? What are they hiding? In our opinion
The online post of the score should be mandatory to access a Top#5 !!!

Many Tnx qsos and CU in the CQWW DX CW.

Qsl Via LotW, GDURE and EQSL.

Follow us at Facebook and Twitter.

73 de Jesus EC1KR