[3830] CQWW SSB WQ6X(@WA6TQT) SO(A)SB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 5 00:53:17 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: WA6TQT

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: ANZA, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 8:18
Remote Operation

  160:    5     3        2
   80:   46    11       10
   40:  263    24       45
   20:  107    19       41
   15:  347    24       47
   10:  408    19       30

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was a WQ6X Remote operation from WA6TQT in Anza.
While KI6RRN ran STN-1 @WA6TQT, WQ6X ran STN-2.
My original idea was to put 200 - 300 QSOs in the log.
However, the band condx. were so AWEsome (compared to other years)
that total was essentially TRIPLED.
20-meters & 80-meters were a BiG disappointment this year.
Then again, for the 1st time in YEARS 10-meters was wide-open most of BOTH
days.
Being my best scoring band, I decided to submit this log as a single-band
entry.
You can read more about this event at: WQ6X.Blogspot.com