[3830] CQWW SSB UA9BA SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 5 16:35:22 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Karataban MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 35:25

  160:   30     5       18
   80:   30     7       22
   40:  184    16       58
   20:  170    26       71
   15:  346    23       72
   10:  327    17       51

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

This was an incredible weekend! First time a serious QRP effort and what a
blast!
A totally different experience. I yet to learn more about QRP tactics but what
I'd learnt on the fly was enough to crack 22 year old record of Asiatic Russia,
which was my target for this contest. Lotsa good memories. Actually each QSO in
this contest is worth a good memory. How about a 136 Q/hr on 10/15 m run on
Sunday afternoon? I enjoyed it immensely and couldn't believe it wasn't a dream!
Many weak signal stations have excellent receiving capabilities as well as many
big gun ones are stone deaf (the operators there must learn to keep switching
their numerous antennas  when on receive mode after a CQ call).
Thank you all for this enjoyable weekend! CU in CW leg.

73! Willy UA9BA