[3830] CQWW SSB OG6N(OH6NIO) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 6 10:49:31 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  133     6       39
   80:  191    11       56
   40:  547    22       90
   20:  803    33      117
   15: 1133    39      127
   10:  110    17       55

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

That was a fun weekend although quite a few of my antennas are currently not in
a great shape. On 10m I had only a low beam that was stuck to SE. Getting a
decent multiplier count was hard on 10m. 20m stack still needs repair so that
really hurt the DX-QSOs. My other 40m beam developed some intermittent and was
unusable. It hurt the multiplier on 40m big time. Luckily 15m was great on
Saturday. Plenty of room for improvement for the CW leg. I tried hard to push
past 3kQSO and 3M but fell a bit short in the end. The low band propagation
seemed a bit on the poor side from here so working 3 new SSB countries on 80m
and 2 on 40m was a nice surprise.