[3830] SS CW N4BP SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 16:43:37 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SFL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Not my weekend for SS this year.  Spent Wed-Fri in hospital with a runaway
heartbeat.  While this was going on, the house was being tented for termites.
One of my daughters flew down from GA to give what help she could.  Saturday
evening, we planned to watch my granddaughter's wedding streamed on the internet
at my XYL's long term care facility.  Unfortunately the live stream didn't work,
but we did get to chat with family.  One highlight for SS, a clean sweep!