[3830] SS CW N3FZ SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 18:30:52 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N3FZ
Operator(s): N3FZ
Station: N3FZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: FM19mm
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was the first time I paid any attention to Sweepstakes.  Boy, I should have
practiced.  First, I had a terrible time getting the macros to work within N1MM
correctly. I ended up sending many stations a lot of garbage.  Fortunately, I
listen with my sidetone on so I caught it each time.

Second, I had not spend nearly enough time really learning the exchange. This
resulted in a lot of errors.  Practice practice practice, I guess.

Finally, on a positive note, this is my first year where I got a clean sweep.
Thanks to all.

Next year:  Improve accuracy.