[3830] SS CW K2PO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 19:54:46 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K2PO
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 20:37

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Decided to pull the plug at 900Qs and make the drive home in daylight.

I can't remember a contest where I asked for so many repeats.  Big-time QSB.

My 80m and 40m QSO counts are nearly even, which seems odd.  Usually 40m is way
ahead.

I missed NL.  Never heard one.  All the others called-in.  Log shows two or more
of everything except NT, ONN, MAR and PE.  At the other end of the list,
Illinois was the top state by a large margin.  (I guess IL is an F2 hop-bullseye
from here).

Congrats to KI6RRN, WJ9B and K7GK on their big low power scores!  It'll be
interesting to see how that race ends.

And N2IC’s QRP score just seems astounding.

73,

/Bill, K2PO
Portland, OR