[3830] SS CW KU8E Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 22:17:59 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 23:26

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

SO2R with one radio barefoot and Acom 1000 on run station ~ 800 watts and dipole
antennas.

Missed NL. Heard VO2AC call someone but never heard him or any NL stations
again. Though I was going to miss KL7 and NT but KL7SB called me late afternoon
on 20 meters and got a surprise call from a loud VY0ERC with very pronounced
flutter on 40 meters at 2337z on Sunday evening. That sure was a unexpected !

Jeff KU8E