[3830] SS CW VE3BR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 22:22:45 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VE3BR
Operator(s): VE3BR
Station: VE3BR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN03es

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Radio: Ten-Tec Orion + AL-80B @ ~600 W
Antenna: DX-Eng 80/40 Thunderbolt 55ft Dual Band Vertical
Software: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.9324.0

Sweep. Sweet. Doesn't happen very often to the likes of me. The first 82 all
answered my CQ - that is how I justify deaf people running :) The last of the 82
was the only Alberta I heard in this contest, at 18:38 on 15; just figured that
someone must be there from AB on 15 at this time, called CQ and got it. After
that I said to myself, no more counting on luck; came back to 20 and searched
long and hard: at 19:04 found WY, my second last, and at 21:15 found and worked
my last, WTX. Finished lazily on 40 and 80, by this time I had pretty much
worked everyone I could hear anyway :)