[3830] SS CW K4QPL Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 22:25:46 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun if you call riding a tricycle on an Interstate full of semi's fun! Was
doing something funny with SO2R and if I started but didn't complete a Q at the
time N1MM+ was leaving a gap in the numbering so I gave out numbers about 25
higher than actual during the first hour or two. At least I could wish they were
correct! Pileups were tough to get the more rare mults but really can't complain
as most of the time was S&P and never heard a WTx station running. Other two
misses were VE6 and VY1.
On to CQ WW CW at VP5M
Thanks for the Q's. 73,
Jim K4QPL