[3830] SS CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 22:59:18 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It's amazing how things can change very quickly.  By last weekend I was all
geared up for a bigger effort in SS.  Then, Tues I noticed a cough in my throat.
 Went to the doctor on Wed, morning and he said there was a problem and shipped
me off to a hospital.  After five hours of tests, I was admitted with a bad case
of pneumonia.  Managed to escape Fri. afternoon and quickly realized that my
stamina was nil.  Who ever thought it was so tiring to sit in a chair and push
buttons.Really sweated out my last section (NT, of course) for a Sweep.  Had
kept following VY1AAA on the cluster but never heard a peep of a signal from
him.  Finally after a long battle managed to work VY0ERC and made my Sweep.
Nice to hear lots of old friends and know that all was well with them.   Now,
for next year...